Sixth Form Open Events
Thursday 4th May, 5-7pm – Book Tickets
Saturday 6th May, 10-11.30am – Book Tickets
Bucks UTC, Oxford Road, Aylesbury, HP21 8PB – 01296 388459
Explore a Future in Computing or Construction
We are excited to announce we are holding two Open Events in May for prospective Sixth Form students who wish to explore their options with Bucks UTC.
- Hear from industry-experienced staff;
- Speak with current students and hear of their experiences;
- Meet the companies who shape our curriculum by providing industry insight and work experience;
- Explore our £10M state-of-the-art facilities;
- Learn about the curriculum, along with our new professional technical and A Level qualifications;
- Open your eyes to the world of Computing and Construction, and explore post-study careers and undergraduate routes that away you.
Visit our Sixth Form Open Events and see what we’re about. Meet staff, see students’ work, watch presentations and explore our state-of-the-art facilities!
Why Study With Bucks UTC?
We have an outstanding specialist provision offer at Sixth Form. In our most recent academic year, 100% of students passed their Level 3 BTECs with the collective result for Extended Diploma results totalling grades that were more than 26% above the published national average. We don’t simply ‘educate’ students about Computing and Construction, but we immerse them in industry.
- We work with industry-leading Sponsors and 40+ Partners who exclusively provide our learners with work placements, employer-led projects, site visits and lectures;
- We already have 50+ work placements available exclusively for our 2017-18, from well-recognised companies, and that number is growing;
- £10M purpose-built, state-of-the-art facilities;
- Students gain a nationally recognised Level 3 qualification which can lead into employment or undergraduate studies;
- Student can also gain STEM-related A Levels alongside their BTEC;
- And we provide ample opportunity for learners to complete professional qualifications alongside study, which range from Level 2 to Level 4 (university level).